lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

London XI

We are twelve people in my class, from eight different nationalities: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Italy, Montenegro (not Black Mountain), Switzerland, Argentina and a smart and very young boy who came from Spain.
This is my first day in the school. I am angry because I could not swim today because I got lost looking for the pool because a wrong indication and I found it later and also I have too much homework, so I have to stop.
To be continued.


-- Desde Mi iPad



3 comentarios:

  1. Come on boy!
    You'll see, tomorrow you will enjoy swinmming to the full.
    By the way, that Spanish boy... is he a handsome guy?
    Good night, 'ojazos'.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bon nuit muriago, c'est amusant comment vous voyez vos amis, au moins ils sont agreables, souriant. C'est fantastique, je peux apprendre l'anglais avec vous et vos amis, mais je ne suis pas à Londres. À bientôt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¿IRÁS ESTA NOCHE A VER A ESTRELLA MORENTE?
    Y hay más flamencos también, por si te da morriña... -no sé si te habrás llevado la camisa de lunares-.

    http://www.abc.es/20110202/cultura/abcm-estrella-morente-abrira-flamenco-201102021715.html

    ResponderEliminar