jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Cambridge V. Goodbye to Bernhard

I have been having a dinner with my friend Bernhard, who come back to Münich tomorrow. It has been a very nice dinner with a bottle of Bourdeaux. I am now waiting for the bus to came back at home and writing this with my iPhone in the bus-stop. I left the bike at home after classes, because this morning was raining a lot. It has not been raining this evening, but it is a little bit cold now. It is maybe about 13º C, but the weather forecast threats with 28º C this weekend.
Anyway, I am avoiding the nearly 40º C and I am happy for it.

Traducción. Cambridge V. Adios a Bernhard.
He estado cenando con mi amigo Bernhard, que vuelve a Münich mañana. Ha sido una cena muy agradable con una botella de Burdeos. Ahora estoy esperando el autobús para regresar a casa y escribo esto con mi iPhone en la parada del autobús. Dejé la bici en casa después de las clases, porque esta mañana estuvo lloviendo mucho. No ha llovido esta tarde, pero hace un poco de frío ahora. Tal vez unos 13º C, pero el pronóstico del tiempo amenaza con 28º C este fin de semana.
De todos modos, estoy evitando los casi 40º C y estoy feliz por ello.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario