lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

London V

I have not written in the blog several days ago. Maybe you do not believe it, but I had not any time. I have been on Saturday and Sunday in London and, when I came back at home, I was very tired and I had to do my homework and other things.
Today, after swiming pool, I walked around the centre city of Kingston (but Kingston is not a city, is a town; british). I got into a bookshop and, unbelievable!, I found the guide which I was looking for since I arrived to London. It is called "London not for Tourist" and I bought it because my friend Lola León, who was in London last year for three months, suggested me.
The bookshop is very big and in a corner there is a small bar where I am now writing this and having a coffee. I do not enjoy the cofee, because all cofees in Britain are very bad. I think so. I do not know how asking for it. I have just asked for a double express, but it is very bad too. British.
I must come back at home, because tonight (at seven o'clock, of course) I am going to go out with my host family for dinner and I have to recharge my Oystercard before and, then, get the bus at home.
I will be here again tonight or tomorrow to tell you more things about my life here...
Uff!
To be continued...

-- From Mi iPhone

3 comentarios:

  1. You look good!, brother. If you have no time to write is because you use all the time to live.

    Esto con el google translator , que yo no tengo toda la tarde...

    Besos desde Córdoba (Spaaaaiiiííínnnnn)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dicen que te has ido a Londres como cuando Fraga lo hizo en las postrimerías del franquismo para aprender democracia y parlamentarismo. Espero que tú no hagas lo inverso y vuelvas más de derechas.

    Ah! y el british va estupendo...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ... einnn??????

    jajaja (or must I say "ha ha ha", -Elena?...-),
    it's a joke.

    Congratulations, brother!!
    YOU ARE THE BEST! I have understood your whole speech -I don't know if it is good or bad for you...-. What a nice bookshop! (...or bookstore?).
    Often I use to look up words and grammar in "wordreference.com". It's useful too.

    kisses from 'Port of Saint Mary'...? (town or city?... ough!). Regards to Salette.

    [Written without Google translator!]

    ResponderEliminar