jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

London VII

Maybe you think that in the United Kingdom is always bad weather. These days read in a book of my teacher about United Kingdom that the image of a wet and foggy land was created two thousand years ago by the invading Romans and has been perpetuated in modern times by Hollywood. It is funny, isn’t it?
True o false, british people is always talking about the weather and my teacher, every morning, tell me if it is a dry or wet day, or a beautiful day when it is cloudy, or a lovely day if you can see sometimes the sun, or absolutely lovely day if it is a sunny day, as today is.
This afternoon, after having lunch with my teacher in a big pub in Surbiton (where I am now living), I have been walking along a beautiful path by the Thames river and it was a really lovely afternoon. Look at the photos.

IMG_0182IMG_0194-1
I walked between Surbiton  to Kingston, a town next to Surbiton, 1,5 miles away, approximately. When I went towards Kingston, the sun warmed my back and then, I stopped and sat down in a bench. There are a lot of benches of wood by the path and, on all of them, there is a memory like this photo.

IMG_0189

It is a bit sad to read the memory of so many people who enjoyed this place and cannot today.
Coming back to Surbiton, the sun warmed my face and I thought that sun in the winter is one of the nicest pleasures in life.
When I arrived in Surbiton I decided to have a beer and to write this and here I am, in the Duke of York pub.
To be continued…
-- From My iPhone


3 comentarios:

  1. I tried to insert a comment yesterday but technology or a goblin played a dirty trick on me. Here I am by trying again. Although you do not want to believe it, it is remarkable the improvement between each of your entrances in this blog. But the best of all is to recognise and to share your point of view about details you are discovering.

    Kind regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bonjour muriago, le Français est donné à moi mieux, je le sens je ne vais pas collaborer dans pratiquer ton anglais. Je te suis depuis le premier jour et me plaire percevoir qu'il est bien. Déjà je te l'ai dit : que tu sois heureux et il met cette opportunité à profit.

    Un baiser

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you very much for your encouragement, Pablo and mercy beaucoup, Factory, pour votre lecture.

    ResponderEliminar