viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

London VIII

Today I arrived at home from London for dinner and I found a tragedy. A car has run over the cat and he has broken a leg and several ribs. The surgery has cost 4.000 pounds. Any doubt about the love of the English for the animals?
Nevertheless, my host family has had the courage to uncork the bottle of wine I gave them the other day (which, incidentally, was not bad), to drink it at dinner. I told them I especially appreciated the detail, because I understood that the day is not for celebrations. The father said they were celebrating that I'm leaving tomorrow. So we had a conversation about British humor (british).




After dinner, a friend of Claire, the girl's home, asked me about the recipe for paella. I was trying to explain her the ingredients and the way for cooking paella. In short, without words.
Well, I leave here tomorrow with a good taste. Tonight, as a goodbye and because was Friday, we went to a pub for a drink and the day ended with the emotional losses on the poor cat.
Tomorrow, new home, new family. We'll see ...
To be continued ...

-- From My iPad


2 comentarios:

  1. bonjour ou bonuit a nouveau,presque nous nous sommes croisés les commentaires, que tu as un sort avec ta nouvelle famille et décris-la si bien comme l'antérieure. UN baiser

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tercer intento...no me hago con los bloc ingleses...desde aqui te sigo con mi Anita, que me traduce pa coger tono...aunque a veces ni la barra de Google te entiende(seguro poblema del servidor...) y de tias que??? es que no hay na ma que animales irracionales (que si gatos ..que si perros,que si patos..)aunque sea te inventas un relato, que te pasas los días en los Pub y en la cocina cño¡¡¡Por aquí todo igual, el Fran ahuevao,Juan buscando novia....y a Mati ni la vemos...tu veras a que te arriesgas¡¡ Te echamos de menos yo el que mas pues eres el único que da cordura al grupo... Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar