viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

London XIII

Today is Friday and the school finish at 1 pm. I have been in Candem Town market in the afternoon with my classmates. The place is great. You must go there when you visit London. Absolutely. My classmates came back soon, so I decided to take a walk. There was a lot of people in the streets. The crowd was stuck at the gate of the Tottenham Court Road tube station. The police ordered to go into and to go out from station by turns. I saw a queue of eight people in front of a cash machine of Lloyds Bank. Next to it, HSBC had a line with ten cash machines with a lot of people.
People was having beer in the street, outside pubs, like El Salvador Square on Friday afternoon (afternoon is after noon, after 12 pm, as its name says).
I looked for a nice place where having dinner, but all the restaurants were full. In some of them, people looked into the menu while waited his turn outside in the street. I had to eat something in a fast food place, although I was sit down very confortably in a leather armchair.
After dinner, I have been walking around The Soho and Chinatown. The streets were very very busy. I finished in Piccadilly Circus, where I took the tube to came back at home. At the link of Earl's Court, I asked to an English gentleman for the next train, and he asked me if I'm Italian. He spoke in a very correct Spanish and told me he is a teacher of English. He gave me a card of a cheap hotel of your family and he offered to talk to me in English if I want. He told me my English is very good and I am happy.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario