domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

London XLV. Goodbye Wimbledon

Twenty weeks in London are over and I'm sad about it. It has been an extraordinary time in my life. I learned English, less than I want, but on the other hand, I have met all of you. This has been much more beautiful than I ever imagined.

P1060536

María (Argentina); Kary, Neuclair and Rene (Brazil); Santiago (Colombia); Josip (Croatia); Irma (Estonia); Tamriko (Georgia); Federica, Giusy, Stefano and Valeria (Italy); Alisa, Ayako, Erina, Kazushi, Minori, Mizuki and Yukiko (Japan); Hyokyung, Jai, Jiwon, Koo, Yun and Veronica (South Korea); Jovana (Montenegro); Inga (Russia); Mezsa (Saudi Arabia); Diana and Natalia (Spain); Benoit, Brigitte, Margaret, Martina, Patricia and Ursula (Switzerland); Tarek and Sosa (Syria); Pond, Siravich and Takarn (Thailand); and Oytug (Turkey). Goodbye. See you again.

You can see more photos about goodbye Wimbledon’s day here.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario